Subject: [Leica] Weather Photo Contest
From: socphoto at verizon.net (Socolow Carl)
Date: Sun Feb 3 19:40:07 2008

To Brian and the LUG,

Thank you for the opportunity to share my pictures with you. And
thank you judges, in particular, for selecting my picture for first
place in the Weather contest. I learn a lot from this newsgroup. I
subscribe in digest form so I'm not always as timely or participatory
as I'd like. But I learn and grow from all your contributions. Thanks
for this recognition. And thanks, especially, to Brian for everything
you do and have done to make this forum possible.

Carl Sander Scofflaw