Subject: [Leica] Down Loading M8 firm ware update.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 2 10:07:09 2008

Go to the Leica site and click on Downloads and select Rangefinders, select
M8 and scroll down to the firmware item, download firmware, unzip it and
transfer to a formatted SD card, with fully charged battery in M8, install
SD card turn on and follow instructions, takes about 3 minutes to perform
the installation.  Same as all previous firmware upgrades.

Gene

From: mehrdad <msadat@gmail.com>