Subject: [Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Sat Feb 2 03:22:28 2008

Hi guys and girls,

Fuji have made something like this before -- this new one looks like a
very pretty, modernised 67 version of the GS645 from the 80's. Can't
find a good photo on the web from a cursory look around, but they're a
little plastic folder with bellows, coupled 75/3.4 EBC lens and a
decent rangefinder. A lot of fun, but a bit fragile -- I've broken
mine twice, and it's out of commission at the moment. :( Fuji fixed
the fragility of them later on by removing the bellows on later models
-- I'm guessing they came up with a way to build it better this time. :)

I want one, too -- hopefully they will actually decide to market it!

jv