Subject: [Leica] Okay. I succumbed. I have a new black M8 on its wayfromRich Pinto.
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Feb 1 16:02:43 2008

Thanks, Jim. I'll have a look. Kevin's also has a couple for about
the same price. Most likely a nickel Elmar will be uncoated. The
chrome Elmar I use now has a little fungus around the edges but I get
beautiful images from it. It's a coated 1946 version. It's just that
the bright chrome contrasts with the nice nickel knobs and doesn't
look right.

Len