Subject: [Leica] Leica-R query
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri Feb 1 09:44:20 2008

It turns back into a Minolta. Nothing metering-wise (depending on
whether you have a one cam, two cam or three cam or third cam only
lens)

One cam lenses meter fine with the original Leicaflex

Two cam lenses with the SL and SL2

Three cam lenses with original Leicaflex and  SL SL2 and R

Third cam only R only

In 99.9% of the cases the lenses mount and shoot fine. I seem to recall
there were one or two exotic lenses which we outside my budget that had
mounting problems with the SL2 but, again, this is the exception, not
the rule.