Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 30 15:57:29 2008

I just fell off my stool after reading this post ;-) Who are you and what
have you done with our dear Ted!! Wind back twelve months
or so and picture Ted posting about 'speed of production and communication -
quality of digital printers and printing paper while
shooting in RAW format-"

Next you'll be telling us that Photoshop is the bee's knees and offering
advice on how to implement bleeding edge performance
upgrades on our computers.
Bless you, Ted the gear-head ;-)
Cheers
Geoff