Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Jan 30 15:54:06 2008

I have no problem accepting the 'reality' of digital;
I'd be a moron not to.

There is no way I'm interested in arguing for the
esthetic superiority of film, versus digital, because
that's crap. Digital is an excellent way to capture
images, for any purpose, and often much better than
film.

I just want to make the point (already of concern
among journalists and historians) that it's so damn
easy to throw away. There's even a positive incentive
for doing so - freeing up storage.

That said, I expect and hope when the time comes my
negs will be reclaimed for the silver.

--- "wildlightphoto@earthlink.net"