Subject: [Leica] IMG: sunday stroll
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 28 16:10:11 2008

George another interesting selection.
3 is well thought out and 4 in a somewhat similar vein. The vibrant yellow
and smaller accents in the woman's clothing in 5 really
work for me. I had an initial thought, oh what if George rendered everything
outside the window monochrome in these shots (esp.
4)with the mannequins? I'm not a big fan of that effect, but disregarding
that, I think it might have been too obvious a ploy.
Entirely academic anyway, since you've not been tempted there.
Finally, easily my favourite is the last. A really strong colour
composition, not to forget the wonderful relationships of the
shapes. The left mannequin's 'expression' adds quirk for some serious bonus
points too.
Cheers
Geoff