Subject: [Leica] How long has the M8 been out? Beyond warranty period?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 14:04:59 2008

Vic,

The reports of unreliability have been way over blown.  My M8 has had ZERO
failures/problems since I purchased it last February.  Yes, there have been
some problems, mostly with early units, but I would say the majority have
been perfectly reliable when compared with other Leica Ms out there.  My
opinion of course. ;-)

Gene

From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>