Subject: [Leica] rare photo added
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Mon Jan 28 12:50:40 2008

Hello LUG,

I decided that there seemed to be too much BS said and not enough
photos so I added a couple.  I must be quite simple because it took
way too much effort to add them.  We have been skiing lately and the
country has been extra beautiful.  The M8 takes pictures in the cold
but not near so well as the old M cameras. The battery goes dead in
the real cold quickly.  You may like these or not but they were taken
with a Leica.
Back to lurking.

Lee

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] rare photo added)