Subject: [Leica] FS Handkammer HK,
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Fri Dec 21 11:29:31 2007

Good morning LUG,
        Any collectors out there lurking?  A friend of mine has a German
70mm aerial camera, Handkammer HK,  125mm Schneider Xenon f2
lens.  The camera is in original box (heavy enough to be made
entirely of steel) which is gray and has eagle with swastika and
other markings.  I would be happy to direct any interested to my
friend.  The site below has photo of such a camera.

Lee

http://www.ritzcam.com/catalog/images/GXN-Aerial_Kamera.jpg

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] FS Handkammer HK,)