Subject: [Leica] Re: Capa or here we go again
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Jan 27 16:49:19 2008

I was thinking more along the lines of an O'Connor
quote: "A people is known by the stories it tells" .

All the years I lived in Chicago I told story after
story, only to get glazed eyeballs from folks who
couldn't understand why was I bothering them with this
stuff?

Telling a story, whether or not you're in it, whether
or not it's true, you're showing the listener who you
are. Southerners generally agree with, understand, and
share this way of revealing themselves.