Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 26 19:41:17 2008

Sonny offered:

>>> The breakfast menu is typical American fare with excellent grits and
biscuits. (Hashbrowns for timid yankees.) They are the main place for
Natchitoches Meat Pies.<

Well OK Sonny yer on for the breakfast when I come to visit for a number of
reasons.

A/ I've never had grits, but understand properly cooked they are quite
excellent!

Therefore grit's it shall be!

2/ Meat pies have always been a favourite of mine since a young lad when my
Welsh mother made her own.

Now all we have to do is plan an excursion for early summer when I could
visit your wonderful village! :-)

Particularly for breakfast at Lasyone's Restaurant! Not to forget during the
ensuing days, visits to some of your locals you've so wonderfully
illustrated in your photos! :-) What say you lad? :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] American Landscape)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] American Landscape)