Subject: [Leica] 4048 messages and how to catch up
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Fri Jan 25 16:06:28 2008

--- Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> > Maybe you got some good recipe to let me catch
> up.<<
>
> Pablo mon ami, It's so simple follow these
> instructions and you'll have them
> all looked after in the blink of an eye!
>
> 1/ Click select all!
>
> 2/ Click Delete all!
>
> See how easy that was? :-)

<snip>

> :-)
>
> ted

I agree, Ted, good advice.  Reminds me of what the
papal emissary told the crusader general about how to
sort out the faithful from the heretics in the
captured rebel city of Beziers in 13th c. France.  The
papal emissary said, "Kill them all.  Let God sort
them out."  The general burned the city to ground and
killed all the inhabitants. No worries!

:-)

Peter.
SF, CA