Subject: [Leica] OT: loading files to website using Fetch
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jan 25 15:21:04 2008

Any Fetch users out there? Here's my problem. I want to use my Lightroom Web
files I created and use Fetch to FTP them to my website. In Fetch I've put
in my domain name,user name and password. I upload the files and it seems to
work, I do not get any upload errors.

Now I'm trying to access the new page on my website. I thought all you had
to do was after your website address place a "/" and then the filename you
used www.zoeicaimages.com/sample  and the page would come up. I'm getting a
"Not Found Error 404" on the page.

So it seems I'm uploading right but have no clue what the name should be to
view the page. Wondering since my site is on Unix and I'm uploading on Mac
if this is a problem or not. Adobe Lightroom recommends getting the "server
path" to use their upload but I'm having no luck with me webhost server
telling me what my "server path" is.

Okay, time for some beer, it's cold and raining.

Thanks is advance, I'm a computer illiterate!

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: loading files to website using Fetch)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] OT: loading files to website using Fetch)