Subject: [Leica] OT Nikon D300
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jan 25 14:55:11 2008

Steve,

Don't have a D300, but do have a D200, and focusing the MF 180/2.8 and the
55/3.5 lenses is pretty nice, and Nikon does provide focus assist which
helps in low light.  I would expect the D300 to be just as good.  They also
have a menu item that allows you to input the Mf lens info for metering etc.

Gene

From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>