Subject: [Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 Is So A Real Pooch of a Lens
From: denik at comcast.net (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Fri Jan 25 07:32:21 2008

Another alternative is to use the 135 lens head with a 16462 focusing
mount
& 14167 R adapter with R/EOS adapter to salvage some use out of usually
mint
glass. Of course you could buy the R 135/2.8 lens for way less but that
would
be too easy to find. BTW, makes a 270mm on E-330.

Dennis

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] The Tele Elmarit 135 Is So A Real Pooch of a Lens)