Subject: [Leica] R Lens info needed
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jan 24 12:48:50 2008

Hi,

I have the 60 and think it is a very good lens. I also use it on a canon
dslr and works as well on that. I've never used the 100/4 but have read
here and there that it is not as good as the 60.
If the price is right buy the 60 a ring to get to 1:1 and mabe the
bellows as well.

cheers,

Michiel Fokkema