Subject: [Leica] leica should have listend to me! (was re: leica plans)
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 24 11:35:34 2008

And filled with common sense. ;-) Does anyone remember the time that for a
nano second Leica thought about the idea of using Kyle to promote Leica to a
new generation of non-traditional Leica users? But then of course cooler
heads prevailed and the marketing geniuses said, 'Good Lord! What were we
thinking?'  :-)