Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far - Mark post 61 with D333 now J:
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 23 23:06:44 2008

Mark,
4/3 is a ratio first of all (think of television sets) - if you read
what they explain on their site about it, you can't exclude a change in
the dimensions/diagonal while keeping the ratio hence XXL - older R
lenses would then remain fully compatible due to the circular area - not
my idea, Xavier on another list had this wonderful insight - I DK

phx