Subject: [Leica] My first LUG picture
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 23 13:54:49 2008

Hi Istvan

Welcome to the LUG.
You'll find plenty of nice people here, always ready to split hairs
about the best choice for lenses, bodies, film, sensors and so on. But
also and more importantly always ready to give sound advice, tips, and
constructive comments about photographs.

I like you shot very much - good start indeed. I only rushed through
Budapest and Hungary so, on top of viewing your photography itself, I'd
be delighted to see a little more of your nice country.

Yours
phx