Subject: [Leica] Bolivia, Peru and the Amazon - advice requested
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon Jan 21 22:14:06 2008

Thanks all - good thoughts.
Seems like I will want faster lenses - and less weight - I had already
decided to drop the D200 and take a G9 instead. Based on your input my
next thought was to put my 85 1.8 AF in the bag ( the 80-200 2.8 is
way too heavy for me to lug around) - but overall weight is now going-
and then add in old manual 50 1.4 - and the boggling begins and I
think I should simplify and just take the M8 with 15 and 21 CVs and 35
'lux and a G9 and be done with it.
Time to sleep on it.