Subject: [Leica] IMG: Breakfast DMR/50 lux - George
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Jan 21 10:33:20 2008

Hi George,
the early bird catches the light ;-)

"studying light for over 60 years and it still absolutely amazes me "
This is great! It leaves me some room for further fun then :-D

Do you read Camus?
I once went to Amsterdam just to try and find the bar called "Mexico
City (The Fall/La chute) and to see the rings of inferno in the form of
the canals.
I found two bars with that name after asking the police, and there had
beer and geni?vre (ginger/gin) for good measure and celebration. :-[

We might have more in common than Leicas once more, perhaps. :-)

Amiti?s
Phx