Subject: [Leica] London Bar
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jan 21 10:27:10 2008

Luis,

very interesting photos. I haven't seen a bar - or pub! - like that in London
for a long time!! There are some things in it which remind me of a tapas bar
in
London that I ate at last week! I like the exterior and the mirror-shot in
particular. Seriously, there is some very interesting use of light and
shade. I
think I must come back to Barcelona!

Peter