Subject: [Leica] converting to DNG in LR
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 14:28:13 2008

Tina,
when I import the images, there is an option to convert to DNG and import. I
think you can do it after its imported as well. I'm not sure if its a
winner, but it does seem to give me some more options on adjustment, it
allows me to "compress" the DMR files to the same size as the M8 files and
it keeps the OLY files a bit smaller as well. Early days

Cheers