Subject: [Leica] Snow...sorta
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Jan 18 20:39:54 2008

They had fun and yes they caught a few flakes. It snowed pretty hard
for a little while but it was never really cold enough for it to
stick. Over night it got warmer and we had rain. I guess had it been
cold we would have had several inches.

Thanks for looking.

Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net