Subject: [Leica] WAS: Free At Last! NOW.. Sleep! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 18 19:38:34 2008

Tina said:

>No - I need lots of sleep.  I just don't get it.  The older I get theless
well I sleep.  I need to go back to Honduras and sleep in a hammock with
chickens underneath me.Then I could sleep!

No - I think it's all age-related.  Everybody tells me that when you

get older, you sleep less.  Not that you don't need the sleep, you

just don't get it for one reason or another ;-)<<<

Hi Tina,

I think some folks are morning people and others are night folks.

In other words if one is a morning person  as I am, I get up when I look at
the look and if it's any where between 4.30 and 5.30. I'm up! Yep on
occasion I'll roll over and get up at 6.30, but by that time half the day is
wasted! :-)

Getting up early and out to the gym 3 mornings a week & out the door at 6
a.m. the other 4 mornings for a minimum 30-45 minutes walking as hard as I
can go set's the tone for the day. Refreshed and ready to rock and roll!

Even with a some what panic moment about a month ago in the middle of night
with a quick ride to the ER with symptoms of a heart attack. it wasn't. I
was out the door the next day at my usual power walk at 6. It'll take more
than difficulty breathing and pain in an arm to put me down. Besides the
plan is, when I go it'll be with a camera in hand! :-)

But getting up and out the door is a wonderful way to start the day, any
day rain or shine.

ted