Subject: [Leica] BEN Colen subway tunnel photos.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 18 13:41:17 2008

B.D. offered:

Finally...I have posted a half-dozen of my son Ben's medium and large format

images taken while wandering around the Boston T tunnels in 1999 and 2000
after the trains stopped running at night. These are long time exposures,lit
only by the dim bulbs a rider sees flicker by when riding the train

through what seems to be an inky-dark tunnel.

For my upcoming show at the Brookline Art Gallery I'll be hanging about two

dozen 8.5x11" black and white prints of from my series of T riders, and will

'frame' those prints with two of Ben's color 40x40s of the tunnels.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/BEN+COLEN/
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bdcolen/BEN+COLEN/%3c%3c> <<

Hi B.D.,

Unless there's a LUG father or two  who've not told us about a son or
daughter professional photographer in their family. You and I have to be the
two luckiest members with the good fortune having a son professional
following in our foot steps. :-)

Maybe Ben and Scott might get together some day on a shoot? :-) Cool! :-)

Ben the director of Photography for Girl Skateboard - And Scott the shooter.
:-)

I think they'd make a great team given Scott's years as a sports
photographer!

And obviously Ben's talent they'd make a very fine team. It's a small world
these days one never knows.

For what it's worth Ben might be interested in Scott's photography
experience from the Olympics and other national sports.  So here's his
website http://www.sixsixsix.ca/

ted