Subject: [Leica] blur work
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri Jan 18 05:01:53 2008

Out of the blue I got a call.

A local gallery in Berkshires is interested in showing some my works. From
my site they pulled an image I made last year but it is completely out of my
usual style of B&W portraits. It is from a Summer evening, when frustrated
with the dwindling light, and lack of tripod I said "screw it" and went for
the most motion and longest shutter speed.

Here is the series (the non-blur images are for something else)
http://www.korenman.com/lr/storefront/

Eric

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] blur work)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] blur work)