Subject: [Leica] Scanning question
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Fri Jan 18 01:15:06 2008

Dave

I have been dithering about trying MF and scanning is the big issue
for me; as of yet I have held off. The price of dedicated MF scanners
is too high for me. I have been thinking of the Epson V700/750s. here
I have been influenced by the following intensive review:

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/interactive/Epson%20V700/page_1.htm

Chris B