Subject: [Leica] reminder: kyle cassidy slide show in NYC tonight
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Jan 16 08:18:19 2008

Armed America Slide Show NYC Jan 16th

Hey folks -- I'll be in NYC on the 16th giving a slide show about Armed
America: Portraits of Gun Owners in Their Homes as part of the New York
City Photo Salon.

Soho Photo Gallery, 15 White Street in Tribeca, across from the Tribeca
Grand hotel, three blocks south of Canal St between sixth Ave & West
Broadway. Subway - A, C, or E train to Canal Street & walk three blocks
south or #1 train to Franklin street, walk a block east & then north.
Admission is $10. The other presenters are Santiago Arvisu, Meghan
Petersen, Rivka Katvan, Ali Smith, and Jay Maisel, all steller
professionals with "OOH!" types of portfolios you'll want to check out.

The door opens at 6pm.

I'll be hanging out afterwards and photographing LUGGERS with my
noctilux at the nearest swank bar.

See you there!

kc