Subject: [Leica] Comments about ebay seller "photo-hobby"?
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Jan 16 04:40:45 2008

I bought an item from her about 4 years ago - an LTM
zeiss lens described as being in excellent condition.
It wasn't, in fact it was not even a 'shooter'. The
transaction was expensive, with the problem of getting
payment to Poland, but she took it back and made good
on all of my expenses. Took a while though.