Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 15 17:20:23 2008

> I've used Fleenor for both Rolleiflex/Rolleicord work and for Rollei 35
> repair. He does top notch work, but expect a 90 day turnaround. Not many
> people like him out there any more.
> Jeffery

9/9/04 camera sent to Harry Fleenor for complete CLA and replace screen
10/12/04 get camera back.
Is that 90? I'm taking my socks off!

Camera has never worked better since I got it in 1976
Still does!

Harry Fleenor is a legend of Rollei fix logy.
And well deserved.
Just call and find out what the turn around is now.
Find out when it might be less if its an issue.
Maybe September is the slow season
When grass was green and grain was yellow.

Harry is a member of and has been spoken of often on the RUG for over 11
years. That I have been on it. Seems to me.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex)