Subject: [Leica] beer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jan 15 17:09:20 2008

> When I visited Oz all of the beers I drank had two vital qualities. They
> were wet and they were cold. I'm sure there are excellent beers down under,
> but the one's I had all seemed pretty bland - similar to British lagers as
> matter of fact. However when it's the temperature is 35+ cold and wet is
> more than good enough.
>
> My bottled lager of choice these days is Budvar - i.e. _real_ Budweiser
> <grin>

I used to drink Bush beer in St. Louis about a half degree above freezing.
Doest really matter much which beer you drink if its THAT cold its just
fine.
Then you go to Europe and its Luke warm. That's why they have to try so hard
to make such nice beer. And they manage to do it too amazing!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] beer)