Subject: [Leica] Seagull flying by the Ferry's top deck.
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Jan 15 11:56:34 2008

Hi Howard,
I'm happy  to see you back :-)
(was beginning to start preliminary unnecessary speculations about you
and your whereabouts).

This gull is beautiful - reminds me of crossing over to Dover long ago
and singing Sailing by Rod Steward while shooting gulls with my ES II
Pentax .

Thanks for rekindling fond memories and sharing the atmosphere and
crispy feel.
I hope you'll post some more
phx