Subject: [Leica] IMG : #015
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jan 15 07:59:19 2008

You're suggesting that reflection is somehow seeing "around" the fog?

By that reasoning, suppose I held a mirror at my nose and looked at
the tree in its reflection. Would there be even less fog since the
reflecting surface is VERY much closer?

Actually, the distance to the tree is further in the reflection, thus
carrying your line of vision through MORE fog.

Just a thought experiment.

Ric
who is not a physicist and has never played one on television

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG : #015)
Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG : #015)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG : #015)