Subject: [Leica] IMG : #015
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Jan 15 07:33:55 2008

Fog has nothing to do with it--its any reflection. Light is lost every
time it is reflected or passes through a substance. The more imperfect
the reflector, the more is lost (absorption, scatter...).

Ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG : #015)
Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG : #015)