Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Jan 15 07:52:32 2008

Yes, it went to Marflex :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: slobodan dimitrov [mailto:s.dimitrov@charter.net]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:40 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex

Then it probably went to Marflex. Which didn't get much better, other
than sending it to the factory.
s.d.

On Jan 14, 2008, at 2:32 PM, David Rodgers wrote:

Thanks Jim,

I didn't realize that there were several places that repair Rolleis.

When I had my camera CLA'd I went through a local dealer. I lived in
Portland, Ore. at the time.  I don't know where the dealer sent it. I
just remember it being quite expensive. Probably wasn't wise to go
through the dealer, who I'm sure took additional markup.

DaveR