Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Jan 15 07:41:54 2008

Walt,

>>Avoid logic at all cost ....If you succeed in doing that the Easter
Bunny might bring you an M8 :-)<<

Emotion can be dangerous on the pocketbook :-). I honestly think one big
reason I don't have an M8 is that I haven't actually held one yet.
Holding a camera often seals the deal for me.  Since moving from the big
city I'm hours away from any camera dealer, not to mention a Leica
dealer that might actually stock an M8. Sometimes I wonder if a
shrinking dealer network has hurt higher end camera sales.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)