Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: imagist3 at (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 14 07:52:58 2008

On Jan 13, 2008, at 9:08 AM, Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Ted, I'm sure you are aware that Tarek is also a professional with
> lots of
> experience of documentary photography.
> You're experience differs from his, big deal. He didn't resort to
> telling
> _you_ to 'get stuffed', if he had I'm sure you would have been up
> in arms
> about it.

"what we have here is failure to communicate." Captain, 'Cool hand Luke'

So very interesting to hear the different points of view on working
methodology from different professional photographers.
All expressed as if one method or another were absolutely right or
absolutely wrong.
Freedom of expression. ;~ )

Fond regards,
Picture A Week -