Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Jan 14 06:54:20 2008

Mark,

>>TLR is quite a bit quieter than any Leica ever made. Quite a bit.<<

I always thought that the menu choice that allows you to set the shutter
sound (which we've all seen on the modern P&S digitals) should -- rather
than loud to silent -- have 5 settings as follows.

1) Hasselblad (without pre release)
2) Pentax 67 with MLU
3) Nikon F2
4) Leica M
5) Rollei TLR

No need for a 6) "silent" as that would be #5.

Maybe they could program in the actual sounds...like that new Ford
Mustang that supposedly has been tuned to sound just like the original
in Bullit.

Or make available the ability to upload classic shutter tones. :-)

DaveR

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex)