Subject: [Leica] re: When in doubt ask photographer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 13 16:42:25 2008

At 06:45 PM 1/13/2008, you wrote:
>And so are idiots. But not when some foreign photographer is staying in
>their house with a bag full of gear!
>Just go about your work, but don't claim some magical cloak of invisibility
>too, as if...
>
>Emanuel

I give up.  You guys have absolutely no idea how I work.  I will do
as suggested earlier and let my photos speak for themselves.  If I
have a chance before I leave for India, I'll put up photos to
illustrate what I've been trying to say.  I should have done that in
the first place instead of trying to talk to a brick wall!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com