Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my daughter arrives in Alicante
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 13 10:04:06 2008

This week was a bit low on photo opportunities, so I had to work with
what was available in the course of daily life. It was still a good
week, because my daughter joined me in Alicante. The coming week
looks even better, as my wife is coming next Saturday.

So, I give you my daughter, my dog, and a morning walk down to the
beach:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=123

As always, comments and critique are warmly appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: