Subject: [Leica] 2007 Yearbook
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Jan 11 14:34:58 2008

Just received mine today and am overwhelmed by the wonderful photos that
represent our group.  Thanks to those who submitted entries!  The album will
occupy a most prevalent place in our house..displayed on our built-in
bookcases for all visitors to see and peruse.

Thanks again to Jim for all the work..he's a true gentleman and a LUG
scholar!!

Robert W. Clark

National Curriculum Director

CASE Project - Animal Science

National Council for Agricultural Education

Office - 717-459-3185

Cell - 717-648-2744