Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jan 11 14:31:04 2008

Apart from the service, It's the only time I've fallen asleep on my
feet listening to these folks.
Try that with gear all over your shoulders!
s.d.

On Jan 11, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Walt Johnson wrote:

Hey, you should have tried Ronnie Reagan.....All smiles but the most
d repressing  era in American history since Grover Cleavland  (aside
from the current crop of morons).