Subject: [Leica] IMG: End of a Stormy Day
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jan 11 11:08:20 2008

Thursday, January 10, 2008 was stormy day in the Mid-South as a cold front
moved slowly eastward, leaving behind a wide collection of tornado warnings
and some damage.  After spending the day listening to Weather Radio alerts,
watching The Weather Channel, and viewing on-line weather radar, things
finally quieted down at the end of the day.  My wife called for me to look
to the west, where the setting sun painted a calm conclusion to a rough day.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/After+the+Storm.jpg.htm

The Fuji Finepix F10 could not really capture the deepest of the orange that
we saw.  It just kept telling me there was not enough light for a hand-held
photo.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA