Subject: [Leica] OT: Value of Rolleiflex
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jan 11 09:34:47 2008

I think it still goes back to condition. To me the KEH description of
Excellent isn't very good. But what KEH generally sells as Excellent
is very nice. I'm a Rollei shooter and not a collector (well maybe a
little) and I've been looking for a nice 2.8F Planar 12/24 for a
couple of years. If it looks as nice as the 2.8F on the Ritz site and
the meter, lens and shutter are good I would pay up to $900 for it.
Because the prices are coming down I wouldn't go above that.

Len