Subject: [Leica] Some new portraits
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Fri Jan 11 04:48:36 2008

Hi everyone,

Since I delurked for Jim's epic yearbook project, I thought that I
should scurry a little further out of my burrow to post some images.
Like so many others, I've been back home (Adelaide, South Australia)
to visit my family and friends over Christmas, taking advantage of
the time to shoot as much film as possible. I've been slowly going
through the results -- here's a few for anyone who's interested.

My little sister Emily:

Neopan 400: <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/2174316275/>
Sensia 400: <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/2185408774/>

Marty, known to many people here (doubtless reacting to the sheer
length of time it takes me to manage focusing ;) ):

     <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/2171024286/>

And Raffy, the family dog I see only once or twice a year,
unfortunately. I swear this is unposed.

     <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/2175089782/>

I hope everyone's had a great New Year!

Justin