Subject: [Leica] modern photoreportage?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 10 15:06:00 2008

At 05:30 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:
>Or this?
>(bit less for me, have seen this more already)
>
>http://www.garymatoso.com
>
>Philippe

I like the people photographs, but they are all staring directly at
the camera - how is that reportage or even - as the site says "get
real"?? IMHO reportage should be the "fly on the wall" view that
shows us what is happening without the interference of the
photographer.  How are these reportage?  I'm so old :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com