Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Dawn, Solstice 2007
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 10 13:24:30 2008

At 12:49 PM 1/10/2008, Philippe Orlent wrote:
>Hi Richard,
>Exquisit!
>I remember from your former post(s) cc this subject that they seemed
>less freezing that this year's.
>Is it a cold winter for CA standards?

We have been doing this for just over 10 years now (yes Jim, we are
definitely one of "those" Californians) , and this is the first time
the bubbles freeze like that :-)

You also said:
***
A very inspired series. Beautiful light, too. Looks like that is the
camera and lens for you.
****

I love my TX-2. It fits my POV very well, I think.

>Thanks for showing,

Thank you for all your kind comments.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: First Dawn, Solstice 2007)